Drop shipping, or allowing a third-party to fulfill orders to customers on your behalf, is generally acceptable. If you intend to fulfill orders using a drop shipper, you must always:
- Be the seller of record of your products;
- Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips, invoices, external packaging, and other information included or provided in connection with them;
- Remove any packing slips, invoices, external packaging, or other information identifying a third-party drop shipper prior to shipping the order;
- Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
- Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable IMPAKTER ECO policies.
Examples of drop shipping that is not permitted:
- Purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer ship directly to customers, if the shipment does not identify you as the seller of record or if anyone other than you (including the other online retailer) appears on packing slips, invoices, or external packaging; or
- Shipping orders with packing slips, invoices, external packaging, or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.
Sustainable Logistics FAQs
All matters related to the logistics will be handled by sellers. Prices and shipment methods will be chosen by yourself. As soon as there is an order, you will receive a notification via email which includes all necessary information about the customer that you need to fulfill the order. Then, you handle the shipping the same way as for an order at your own webstore and receive a monthly aggregated payment of each order by us.
It will be handled by sellers the same way as an order placed in the seller’s own webstore.
DHL GoGreen is the recommended shipping method for all our brands. Though sellers have the final say on which method they prefer. However, Impakter itself compensate its shipping emissions by planting 1 tree per each placed order.
We are working on a logistics network for our sellers to offer EU-wide carbon neutral shipping options.
Yes, you can customize it.
This is depending on the shipment method and the carrier of your choice.
Through a careful selection of the shipment method and the carrier.